squier bullet stratocaster hss review

The fretboard had glue smudges and looked discolored at multiple frets. Body Material: Alder 2. It has a pickup select switch and three knobs, which work decently and have no issues. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It boasts a volume knob and two sep… The Bullet Strat does exactly what it needs to for a beginner guitar. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ouch! Ive been playing acoustic for years and finally tried out an electric. Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241 mm) 9. I have the Bullet SSS HT configuration, I give it a 5.0. This Bullet Stratocaster HSS Limited-Edition Elecrtric Guitar with tremolo is a simple, affordable, and practical guitar designed for students and beginners. Also have affinity tele,supposed to be better, but pretty much the same. The Squier tremolo is overrated in my opinion, I have one on an Affinity Strat and while it’s not a bad piece of hardware, it’s definitely no Floyd Rose tremolo for quality. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2018. The Bullet Strat HSS HT comes in three classic colours: Black, Brown Sunburst and Arctic White. Now, let’s look into the best qualities this guitar has and if it’s the right one for you. It has quick and comfortable playability, and while it isn’t the cleanest tone or has the most range, it works well. Pickups: While Squier Strats can come with a variety of different types of pickups, the Bullet comes with standard Strat single-coils. background: #ff9900; background: #ffffff; As opposed to humbuckers’ broad and fat tone, Strat single-coil pickups are iconic for their short attack, bite, and twangy sound. That is why I give the hardware a plus one for its price. But I digress. It is made of basswood and with a C-shape neck design. In short, it comes with a good value without having to break the bank. Bullet® Stratocaster® HT HSS, Laurel Fingerboard, Brown Sunburst. Despite the mixed reviews on this, I was very pleased and very surprised at the quality. I went to four different music stores and tested out about 8 Squier Bullet Strats. They should include a box of Band-Aids. Squier Bullet Series – the cheapest one and patterned after the Fender Standard Stratocaster (made in Mexico). My previous guitar was a $2500 gretch solid body. Here is why: After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. These guitars are inspired by the Style 15 instruments from... Breedlove, an Oregon-based guitar maker produces awesome acoustics that are widely accepted by intermediate and advanced players. Player-friendly features like a 22-fret fingerboard and a slimmer neck make for easier playing and choke-free bends. Learn how your comment data is processed. I bought this because my boyfriend is a Fender fan (playing for about 30 years) and this is what we could afford. Its 9.5 fingerboard radius is more comfortable to work with for newbies. It’s a cheaper alternative to mahogany, and in more plentiful supply in the east, where these guitars are made. The Squier Bullet Strat will provide a good playing experience without breaking the bank. That's true. This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Squier by Fender Affinity Stratocaster HSS but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site. I chose the squier simply due to price. Eventually, you'll want to change the pickups, and you can just buy a bridge pickup for $40 to see the difference. It's not a lot shorter, it looks and feels like a full-size adult guitar, because it is. This Stratocaster is very impressive with its vigorous tone and swift, easy-breezy playing, so you can try practicing for hours. © PrimelyTech, Inc., a Delaware-registered company. The tuners are essentially your run of the mill and work which is all I care about. Neck Finish: Satin Urethane 5. After opening I noticed a lot of scratches and black finger prints on the white part of the guitar. The Squier Bullet HSS Strat with tremolo is a simple, affordable and practical electric guitar designed for beginners and students. The Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT HSS is also an affordable and versatile instrument of the Bullet series, as the Bullet series is designed for amateur guitar players on a budget. This is a great beginners guitar even at retail, and also for the advanced "project" player on a budget. For less than $150 you can get a Squier Bullet Stratocaster bundle. color: #ffffff; The Squier Bullet Stratocaster is built with one purpose: as a beginner’s guitar. Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2018. The hardware is in chrome and performs excellently, also looking the part as a presentable guitar for beginners. 1. Here are the main features of the Squier Affinity and Squier Bullet: Squier Affinity. It comes in three series. This series is a tight competitor of the Affinity but since it’s lower in price, it proves to be a very attractive option for many. What Are the Series of Squier Guitars? A nice aspect to point out with the Squier Bullet Strat is that it has a complete look similar to its professional older sibling. Classic styling that includes the added benefit of a one humbucking/ two single-coil pickup configuration—other features include 5-way switching, hardtail bridge, and a maple neck with Indian Laurel fingerboard and 21 frets. For its price range, you have the best well-rounded sonic experiences. The Main Features of Squier Affinity and Bullet. I’ve been playing guitar for 21 years and though I’ve only had it out of the box for a few hours, I’m pretty amazed... For reference I’ve played in groups doing everything from metal to R&B to pop punk to top 40 to jazz (combo and big band). All in all I think the Squier Vintage Modified Fat Strat is a great deal for someone looking for a reasonably priced fat strat that can really rock for not a lot of cash. If you are looking for a guitar to begin learning or to play jam sessions with friends or small gigs, then this is an excellent guitar to start with. Don’t feel bad if you had to Google it: full disclosure – so did I! This page works best with JavaScript. I'm not sure if I will ever see it again. It will take some time to tune, but it holds well and is strong enough to stay that way. I definitely could have spent a lot of time shopping around for used gear or spending more on a nicer Fender, but really just wanted something to wrench on/upgrade while wetting my whistle with single coil sounds. This is my review of the Squier Bullet Strat HSS with tremolo. Squier by Fender Bullet Stratocaster HSS Beginner Electric Guitar -... Squier by Fender Bullet Stratocaster HSS Beginner Electric Guitar - Hard Tail - Black. Everything works, everything seems solid, but it lacks the finishing touches you expect on a more expensive instrument. That way, it still looks great when on stage. We’ll take a look the features and discuss how it benefits from being cousins with Fender. However, that 1" or so makes a significant difference in string tension, so it's much easier to play, chord, and bend the strings. That is when the Bullet Strat came to be, with the body having the same shape as the Stratocaster but different tonewood. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2019, For the money this is a big time score.played perfect out of box but put 10 gauge on tuners are ok, not as bad as everyone says,no fret sprout which I had on a much more expensive fender,so go figure,made in indonesia,better then China. Disclaimer. Once it was setup its a surprisingly great guitar. The design is slender and light and perfect for teens or beginners who are just getting started with their guitar lessons. This guitar is a beast. Once I changed the parts the strings contact, it made a big difference in quality. Maybe, the first thing you’d say is that it’s another “dumbed-down” version of the premium Taylors.... You have entered an incorrect email address! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. EIN 37-1912117. There's plenty of youtube vids on the guitar and how to replace any part on a Strat. If you know anything about fenders or squires you know that by paying for a higher priced guitar than this one you get a "smoother" neck with a finish on the back. This is where I throw out what a good deal this is for the price. Neck Shape: “C” Shape 6. I don't know anything about guitars,I don't play. Quick Review The Squier by Fender Bullet Strat is one of the best electric guitars for beginners. The Bullet Mustang HH is a great value for the money. The Bullet HSS Stratocaster has classic styling and includes the added benefit of the combination of one humbucking pickup in the bridge position and two single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions. Excellent for the money. I bought this guitar for $122 as it was an Amazon open box deal. I was very pleased and very surprised at the quality, Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2018. Neck Material: Maple 4. With a positive impact regarding hardware and design, it looks just as great as it plays. } As far as gear I’ve used, my ‘72 Les Paul Black Beauty reissue set the bar early on & various HH Jacksons, Kramers, LTDs, and Charvels have been about as wide out as I’ve gone. It has 21 frets and has the six-point bridge. The Squier Affinity series is very popular, thanks to the quality parts used whilst still being reasonably priced.. They’re designed to hit a kind of middle ground between Squier Bullets, which are very much aimed at beginners, and more expensive Fender guitars. I play everything from rock to blues to jazz to straight up unclassified. Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2019. The tone was essentially equal in terms of quality and after having it for two years some of the plastic peeled off and it has been in the repair shop for over two months now. Price-wise, it's a good value-for-money guitar. Price-wise, it's a good value-for-money guitar. In an unspoiled and elegant Olympic White, this Affinity Series Strat prides itself by having a humbucking bridge pickup, a rosewood fretboard with 21 massive frets, single-coil neck and middle pickups, and a synchronous tremolo bridge. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2018. .wp-pros-cons a { The … It’s rare to find a guitar with a similar price AND tone quality like the Squier. The pickups were good but I ended up replacing these with higher end pickups and this guitar sounds absolutely phenomenal. Let’s dig right into the review. Here are the specifications of the Squier Affinity Stratocaster as listed on the official Fender website. In this Fender Squier Bullet Stratocaster Review we’ll take a look at one of the cheapest Squier Strats you can buy. This guitar was created after Fender realized that there was a need for a budget-friendly Stratocaster for the beginner. The Squier comes with a die-cast set tuner inspired by Fender. Overall, for its sound and electronics, it still performs well. It has a shorter scale than most guitars (24" vs 24.75" or 25.5"). It's a great choice for a first guitar, no matter who you are or what style of music you want to learn. Squier Bullet Strat HSS HT - Brown Sunburst with Indian Laurel Fingerboard . There's a problem loading this menu right now. With quality bodies at excellent values, you can’t go wrong with their Bullet Stratocaster. It still has good tone quality to be played in gigs and cheap enough to destroy to impress fans. Hope this helps mon freres!! The Bullet Strat is also a good pick for beginners. Fender Squier Short Scale (24") Stratocaster - Transparent Red Learn-to-Play Bundle with Frontman... Squier by Fender Affinity Series Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar - Laurel Fingerboard - Montego... Squier by Fender Bullet Strat Beginner Electric... 10 Best Guitars for Worship Service in 2020. I did plenty of research to find out which one to buy, and I was torn between a les paul special 2 and this one. This body of this instrument is made from a wood called agathis. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You get the great playing experience with extras that can help you begin your journey to playing music. La Bullet® Strat® con tremolo HSS una chitarra semplice, accessibile e pratica progettata per i principianti e gli studenti. Let me break this guitar down for the novice (or even profressional player). The only other guitars I have played that I can compare it to were both much older guitars and probably needed some nut work and truss rod adjustment. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It’s the quintessential guitar for beginners, known for its tone quality and great for most ranges. The Good. Squier by Fender Bullet Strat HSS | Review Demo In this video I review and demo a brand new 2017 Squier Bullet Strat HSS. My final pick for the best Squier Stratocaster guitar is the Squier Bullet Strat HT. Squiers really started to make their mark in the 1980s. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2018. Choose to learn from a list of great guitar lessonsand become an aspiring artist or a causal player, or let the guitar decide. While it does have its limitations regarding material and tuning, you are assured a quality guitar to help you start playing. You can’t beat it for its price and value, as it comes with excellent sound quality and design for what you pay for. The Squier Standard Stratocaster is a great playing guitar with a traditional vibe and modern feel. It is a well-made guitar that uses the same basic blueprint that’s made Strats the most widely-used electric instruments in history. They did a nice job.change strings,no need to waste money modding,but I own over 100 guitars and most very high end,but I dig this little guy, Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2020. I have a hardtail strat by squier But nowadays, it’s still the case. It has a lightweight body that makes it easy to carry and play for long gigs, as well as the excellent playability that will have any player learn the ropes quickly. It should be tough and beautiful, without ever undermining the quality of the... I’ve owned several guitars. Number of Frets: 21 10. Don't let the low price fool you. If you are a beginner and looking for a reliable guitar to learn and play short gigs with, then the Squier should be in mind. If you can't play balls to the wallz music with this guitar, it's not the guitar, it's you. Squier Affinity Stratocaster HSS 2 This guitar feels and sounds like someone with no background on building guitars put this together blind folded. Shipping was pretty fast and very well packaged. Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2017. on Sweetwater.com. At $129, the Squier Bullet Strat HSS is … Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel 8. The 2 tone controls seemed to have no effect on the sound. When I plugged it into the amp there was a continuous humming sound. Nut Material: Synthetic Bo… Like the pick ups.i bought this for nirvana stuff,so put a ds1 in front and it's very cool.squire did a good job. Let me tell you that I would actually pay more for this neck because the natural wood feels just poppin' on my hand, I will never go back to finished necks. The neck is solid. NEW Mini Stratocaster: Launching July 2017 – £125 A smaller version of the Bullet® Strat®, the newly redesigned Mini is the perfect guitar for beginners, travelers and players with smaller hands. They are available in the market or perhaps,... Martin D-15 is among the quality midrange guitars from the Martin’s 15 Series collection. Mine was so-so. TheGuitarJunky.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Designed for players seeking an affordable, stylish and versatile instrument, the Bullet® Stratocaster® HT HSS sports the classic looks and tone that made the Strat® one of the most popular guitars … This was my first guitar. Get the guaranteed best price on Solid Body Electric Guitars like the Squier Bullet Stratocaster HSS HT Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. }. Martin D-28 Review (2020) – A Dreadnought Guitar Worth Buying? While you may think that the bridges are complex (as it is quite a sensitive bridge), you’ll find that it will be easy to tune once you get the hang of it. And, though it has gone through several modifications and upgrades, it still has... A Taylor guitar for less than a grand? It had some sort of adjustable foam packs in the front and rear and pretty lightweight.

How To Calculate Tiles Needed For A Floor, Louisville Slugger Prime 919 Drop 5, Federal Reserve Building Kansas City, Subdivisions In Boerne, Tx, Aussie Reconstructor 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner, Uncertainty And Economic Growth, Devacurl Ultra Defining Gel Alternative, How To Install Rubber Stair Tread Covers,

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *