speakers corner today

Notice the replys to this question offer no arguments as usual. No wonder Islam does not want people critiquing it because the babbling sheep will simply believe what they are told but they might see something which lights their light.. People are leaving in droves yet people like you want to rely on a narrative which a number of your own scholars are saying is nonsense. When the vast majority of scholars don’t deny the existence of Muhammad(saw) but some random internet troll does, the rational thing to do is to go with the scholars. What he has is an ego and what he lacks is common sense. I believe I was one of the first to pull it apart and denounce it io You Tube about eight years ago. 2) Order 2011 (S 493/2011) (issued under the PEMA) and the Public Order (Unrestricted Area) (No. [52][53], A contravention of the regulations renders speakers and organizers of demonstrations liable to fines of up to $10,000,[54][55] or incarceration of up to six months. Peter Bradley describes a British initiative promoting free expression, public debate and active citizenship. Why won’t the Saudis allow archaeologists dig around Mecca? 2008 PEMA Order, para. That’s because there’s nothing original about Egor’s claims. She has brought this on herself: consciously, with forethought and foresight about what will happen. The change was effected by the Public Entertainments and Meetings (Speakers' Corner) (Exemption) (Amendment No. Either mentally unstable or malicious. pic.twitter.com/I7w79G4NOB. What planet are you from? While in Islām there’s a heavenly reference, there’s no such a thing in the west of post modernism. It is also a traditional place for rallies, protests, and marches to assemble or to end. Marches and protests had long convened or terminated their routes in Hyde Park, often at Speakers' Corner itself. 2008 PEMA Order, paras. PERLESMITH Speaker Stands Extend 30-45 Inch with Upgraded Cable Management, Hold Satellite, Small Bookshelf & Bluetooth Speakers up to 8lbs(i.e. Paula Virany was the video editor of Speakers Corner. Kmam I am intrigued that a social scientist like yourself would get so angry and abusive over somebody putting forward a theory which perhaps counters yours. He was telling his audience how his fear of going to Hell and have Shaytan pour molten lead over his head scared him right through his childhood. The conditions that organizers and participants had to adhere to were broadly similar to those applying to speeches. No topic is considered so sacred that it above criticism. They have been lying to you for centuries so why not stay in the river of lies. and in 2012 when Australia had its last La Nina, he announced Australia would not see the Warragamba Dam in Sydney ever full again. It became possible to hold demonstrations provided they are organized by Singapore citizens and the participants are only citizens and permanent residents. So the hooded, bearded ruffian denied he was a Muslim and saoid he was a Christian. I look forward to your answer. I don’t understand with Christian teaching, they wanted to spread love but what Hatun showed us was spreading hates. Born 1939 – died 26 June 2020. With effect from 1 December 2009, the size of Speakers' Corner was reduced so that it only occupies the half of Hong Lim Park nearer New Bridge Road. Speakers' Corner is an area located within Hong Lim Park, Singapore, where citizens and permanent residents of Singapore may demonstrate, hold exhibitions and performances, and speak freely on most topics after prior registration on a government website. Is that what some of you Muslims are suggesting? A normal person would say that this kind of animalistic behaviour doesn’t belong here because it is a free democratic country, and speakers corner is where indigenous British people have been able to express their thoughts, unmolested, for centuries! Everyone with a camera should just ignore her and stop exploiting her sickness, It is not the fault of Hatun that the preservation narrative in Islam is full of holes. We license premium user generated video to media publishers, producers, brands, and creatives around the world. It was incitement, pure and simple and any normal person would say she is asking for it.” – No. You don’t even dare answer my questions..LOL. Bekkah is mentioned. [54] The penalty for displaying anything violent, lewd or obscene at a demonstration is a fine not exceeding $3,000 or, on a subsequent conviction, $5,000. Kmak What a stupid word. It was incitement, pure and simple and any normal person would say she is asking for it. On 30 November 2013, the first public rally by the special needs community in Singapore, called The Purple Parade, was held. When she countered them, one of them lashed out. Do you believe God exist? To help personalise content, tailor and measure ads and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Singapore's political model has been described as a representative democracy,[1] and Singaporeans have constitutional rights to freedom of speech and assembly under Articles 14(1)(a) and (b) of the Constitution of the Republic of Singapore. It appears to me everything that happens in the world is not the fault of Islam and you are the true victims. He has degrees coming out of his arm pits. 2) Order 2009 (S 584/2009) and the Public Order (Unrestricted Area) (Amendment No. As far as the Quran goes, You have the hafs with its vowels and diacritical marks which was written about the mid 8th Century. Islam may hold such a position in Muslim countries but not here in the West. Public Entertainments and Meetings (Speakers' Corner) (Exemption) Order 2008 (S 426/2008) ("2008 PEMA Order"), para. It is an attempt to engineer and manipulate the emotions of some volatile Muslims to strike back verbally or physically. The police said that the cameras complemented the presence of their officers on the ground and did not record audio inputs. Kmak you can say what you want about the existence of Mecca but we know and the Saudi’s know it is tripe. Is The Holy Spirit inside her? [25] The latter restriction was justified on the grounds that it would reduce noise pollution and prevent one speaker from drowning out another one, and that it also applied to Speakers' Corner in London. [26], In 2002, exhibitions and performances were also permitted to be held at Speakers' Corner. If I may be so bold what was the focus of your thesis? So I have no sympathy for her. It was a great experience and I will definitely be returning. I wonder what that makes you? Kmak, you were doing well there but then you appeared to get far too emotional and lost it. It was officially inaugurated by Jack Straw, the UK Justice Secretary, on 22 February 2009. The first time Muhammad’s name comes up in rock inscriptions is not until 698 CE. Goddamn it, that Hatun Trash again she strikes….. [6] During a Parliamentary debate on the issue on 25 April 2000, opposition Member of Parliament Joshua Benjamin Jeyaretnam asked the Minister for Home Affairs Wong Kan Seng whether this was a "mere show" or whether the Government was serious about promoting free speech in Singapore. Why because he denoucnes the Petra theory. We know scribes manipulated the text and they needed Mecca mentioned as it was the sanctuary We both know that to change the B to an M and all you have to do is add a loop at the bottom. Yeh right. Sickness,,given what I have provided you with, is a state of mind. Another extremist from Speakers’ Corner jailed today By bloggingtheologycom on December 16, 2019 • ( 0) Brexit activist who left former MP Anna Soubry afraid to travel alone in public jailed for harassment. ), now the Public Entertainments and Meetings Act (Cap. [67] The Party's secretary-general, Ken Sunn, said the event was to let Singaporeans "participate, speak and hear various views and opinions on the Singapore Government's 2009 Budget statement, and discuss ways to improve our Singapore Economy". Now that is real courage and I applaud him for it. ( Log Out /  Events can now be held around the clock, and self-powered amplification devices like loudhailers may be used between 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. At present, Speakers' Corner is concurrently regulated by the Parks and Trees Regulations (Cap. That is 109 years after Muhammad’s alleged death. Your scholars are more aware that western academics can see through the preservation story/. “Christians” who rape are by default not followers of Christ Jesus and shouldn’t call themselves Christians. Very easily done. It is as shaky as a tin cup in an earthquake. The fear is real and Islam is a threat to the rest of the world. You choose. When a theocracy makes that sort of claim then it is open to critique. Take it from a scholar, you and Wood are full of $hit. Speakers Corner is a leading speaker bureau, working with the world's top motivational speakers, conference facilitators, after dinner, keynote speakers and mor ... so please contact us today with your objectives and we’ll be delighted to provide a selection of inspirational speakers for you to consider. Wonderful Selma, you sound like what you are. In his judgment, District Judge Kow Keng Siong emphasized the twin considerations of public order and national security in multi-racial and multi-religious Singapore, finding that Chee's speech had bred social unrest. A narrative we know which has “Holes in It”.You have made your bed, so now you have to lie in it. [70] On 31 May 2009, more than a hundred people attended a demonstration at Speakers' Corner organized by human rights advocacy group Maruah to call for Myanmar's military junta to release Aung San Suu Kyi. If yes then it was The Demon Spirit. Speakers' Corner in London is well known as the home of free speech, where anyone can get on their soapbox and make their voice heard. Sam, I do not think Jesus was getting his kicks on route 66 like Muhammad was. 100% true, clearly she wanted this happened, she was a provocator, she had a plan, she had an agenda what to bring to speaker corner. Sole free speech zone in Hong Lim Park, Singapore. But how can I do that with a person who doesn’t see any meaing and sacrcy about his parents? Speakers' Corner today. Here is the footage. ‘In recent years, Islamophobia has evolved from a primarily political concept toward one increasingly deployed for analytical purposes. Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong, who was Prime Minister when Speakers' Corner was set up, expressed the view that its use had declined because there were now other avenues for people to express themselves such as the Internet (including the Government's online feedback portal Reach), newspapers, and radio and television channels. So now you are a slingshot for the Muslim narrative. Contrary to police advice, he chose not to apply for a public entertainment licence, arguing he did not need one. Courage according to Aristotle: Aristotle recognized courage as the virtue at the mean between rashness and cowardice. Gees Egor, do you believe God died by human? All the hadiths, you know the narratives like those found in Sahih Al-Bukari and Muslim were not put to paper until 240 years after Muhammad’s death. Estimates of the number of people who attended ranged from 1,000 to 2,500 people. This is indeed a real problem in the world of post-modernism. Gibson’s claim has been thoroughly debunked by David King. 3(1) and 3(2)(a); 2009 POA Order, paras. What is good about this copy of copy.. of copy..of copy..of copy…of copy..of copy..of copy..of copy and corrupt paste faith that gives birth to Christian Pagan who worshiping a 100% human? Obviously I condemn the attack on Hatun the fanatical Christian missionary. But this is not normal behaviour. Khadija – the first mother – and Muhammad – the alleged last prophet. Conditions for the use of Speakers' Corner were further liberalized in 2008. They differed mainly in size (the “Large” Advent was a full-sized bookshelf speaker, like the AR-3 or KLH Five); the Smaller Advent was a bit larger and more expensive than the AR-4x, but still much trimmer than the larger Advent. Home › Anti-Islam › Hatun was physically assaulted at Speakers’ Corner today. [19] In July, Chee was convicted and fined S$3,000 for speaking without the required licence. You come to the West then expect to face critique and criticism. Today Speakers' Corner is a site for events and activities, as well as a destination for all the community to visit and have their say on topics close to their hearts. You are also right that I am an educated man. Why not go with the scholars. This is not good for us. Does this look like a coincidence to you? Sam, who is building sky scrapers in Mecca the most holiest of cities? Suboor & Visitors | Speakers Corner | Scdawah ChannelHashim's Back! So it gets back to whom was antagonising first of all. [46][47] As the choir did not wish to be split up in any way, it decided not to go ahead with the performance. Watch and learn, Kmak. He was no longer a sheep being forced fed. So called experts predicting where we shall be in fifty years time. Islamophobe. Public Order (Unrestricted Area) Order 2009 (S 491/2009) ("2009 POA Order"), in force on 9 October 2009. Here is the footage. Sam, did Muhammad, at the time of his death, believe that Allah had cut his aorta? Yet, this is not the position of contemporary academic hadith scholars like Gregor Schoeler and Andreas Goerke who have used the isnad-cum-matn analogy to establish the reliability of numerous hadith. Some argue that it simply means weeping valley.Now Mecca would not be referred to as a valley of any kind. [60], In 2008, Speakers' Corner was the scene for meetings held over several weeks by Tan Kin Lian, former chief executive of insurance company NTUC Income, to advise people of their legal recourse after structured products they had purchased became virtually valueless upon the collapse of Lehman Brothers. I have a hunch that if Hatun were white woman, the reaction to that incident by christians and others would be very different. 2008 PEMA Order, para. Ed.) Jesus said do not lift a hand in my name. Says it all doesnt it? Islamic YouTuber Mohammed Hijab, who billed it as “the battle for Speakers’ Corner” on social media ahead of the demo, claims in a speech at the start of the video that it is Tommy Robinson and his supporters constantly engaged in violence and that the Muslim … This is no where near where Mecca is today. By Paul Williams on October 25, 2020 • ( 72) Speakers Corner: An oral history. Ed. ( Log Out /  It was a sucker punch, hard and bone crushing. Hatun is an extremist missionary who clearly wants to be martyred for her cause. Also, the problem is the with the authorization and references. The problem with Islam is that it is based on fear and not love. Now Gibson went a wide range of 7th Century mosques and guess what, all qiblas pointed to Petra. You despise her because she is shattering the myth which is the narrative of Islam. I explain why I have no sympathy for this woman. [45] In January 2008, the Complaints Choir, a vocal group participating in the M1 Singapore Fringe Festival 2008, was denied the chance to perform at Speakers' Corner and other outdoor venues unless the six foreigners in the group of 50 did not participate in the performance. Public Order Act 2009 (No. [63] The ban on racially or religiously sensitive speech has been criticized as possibly curtailing free speech on genuine political matters and limiting the scope of constitutionally entrenched fundamental liberties. But in the rest of the world we do kill people. She is a victim, but not an innocent one. There was a great mix of people, debating a range of topics. You are an educated man and you are not stupid. In 2010, a Speakers' Corner was established to acknowledge this history and encourage peaceful gatherings in that area. [72] Nevertheless, the surveillance cameras have not affected various events from being held. . It was Petra. You must be mistaking it with Mohammad and Islam. In short, Islamophobia is an emerging comparative concept in the social sciences’ (Erik Bleich, ,2016, Defining and Researching Islamophobes). 5. In a 1999 interview with New York Times columnist William Safire, the Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong said the idea had first been suggested by the Senior Minister Lee Kuan Yew, but Goh felt that it was not yet the right time to set it up. Relation to the rights to free speech and assembly. [12], Speakers' Corner was established by the issuance of the Public Entertainments (Speakers' Corner) (Exemption) Order 2000,[13] which exempted people wishing to speak in Hong Lim Park from the need to apply for a licence under the Public Entertainments Act. Vizio, Polk, Bose, JBL, Sony & Samsung) … This view is shared by Professor Bilveer Singh, a political science analyst at the National University of Singapore, who has pointed to large turnouts at events organized at Speakers' Corner as evidence that Singaporeans are "not fearful and not politically apathetic. ( Log Out /  (English and French subtitles) That is what people in the West tend to do. You see, I can discuss with an atheist Arab that mocking the prophet pubh is wrong by telling him ” imagine that I am mocking your dad”, I think he’d have a sense that this act is wrong. by RichardInLondon Follow. 3(1)(a). Its origins, though, go back centuries. From my observation it was the hooded heckling heroes. Events adhering to the regulations are not immune from other existing laws such as those relating to defamation and sedition. Courage most demands our respect when it incurs risk without selfish motivation. I am a social scientist by training (I have a PHD). [69] Held every year since, the event was attended by 28,000 people in 2015. Congratulations for claiming your a historian and feeling good in that moment, but that moment has passed and reality is your not a honest man. She was being deliberately provocative. Public Order (Unrestricted Area) Order 2009 (S 491/2009) ("2009 POA Order"). I engaged him in conversation and learnt that though he is barred from joining Ukip he has recently been assisting anti-Islam candidate Anne Marie Waters… Truth: Notice the replys to this question offer no arguments as usual. I don’t know. 3(1)(b) and 4(1)(b). Our unique community gathers in Hyde Park every Sunday from about midday till long after dark. She had an insulting cartoon of Muhammad and kept on putting it up next to her face and smiling. A true hero. Will be returning school. Dis woman is der trash she no do as commanded by man, “It was provocative and insulting. So Hatun was provocative and that is why she got hit in the head by a man in a hood. [30], With effect from 1 September 2008, under the Public Entertainments and Meetings (Speakers' Corner) (Exemption) Order 2008 ("2008 PEMA Order"),[31] responsibility for registering people wishing to speak or stage an exhibition or performance at Speakers' Corner was taken over from the police by the Commissioner of Parks and Recreation by way of an amendment to the Parks and Trees Regulations. Answer this little quiz, Kmak should be easy for a man of your jurisprudence. Of course, we have a place to show. [51] A subsequent application for a permit was turned down. [74], A commemorative birthday memorial was organized for J.B. Jeyaretnam, the late leader of the opposition Reform Party, at Speakers' Corner on 5 January 2010. The move drew some negative reactions from the public. Now while you think David Wood is below you for what ever reason. Such activities are heavily restricted in … You are right that I have 0 interesting in watching David Wood videos, but that has nothing to do with the strength of my faith. I might ask what was he reading before or was he told about his life having meaning. This is false. The so called Islamic way of life was a lie. Both were 10” 2-way sealed speakers, using in-house designed and built drivers. Therefore the scrutiny applied by academics in the West now is a great deal greater than then. The conditions under which addresses, debates, demonstrations, discussions, lectures and talks (whether or not together with any exhibition, performance, play-reading or recital), must be held have remained essentially unchanged. I, in my life has no meaning position, see it as child abuse. I don’t know. You won’t watch it because your faith is not strong enough already. So your argument for the existence of Muhammad is the narrative. [77] The event has been held every year since, with the event moved to the Fountain of Wealth in Suntec City in 2016. While others like Jay Smith (I think he has a PHD as well), Dan Brubaker (I think he has a PHD as well), Dan Gibson, Mel and others are doing some exciting work on shattering the myth which is Islam.That my friend is your worst nightmare. Sean Anthony, Professor of Islamic Studies at Ohio University, shows in his book, Muhammad and the Empires of Faith, that Muhammad is mentioned by name in non-Muslim sources as early 637 CE. 3(1)(d) and 4(1)(d). 15 of 2009) ("POA"). You look so much like Paul who used to go to Speakers Corner. New ideas and old ones are analysed and critiqued to get a better understanding of both the idea and our position in relation to it. Do you believe Jesus exist? He saw Speakers' Corner as "playing the same role as envisaged – mostly dormant but good to have".[66]. I mean nobody can counter a hooded heckling hero with out expecting a slap in the head. Egor: Prove to me Muhammad existed without using the narrative and do my quiz. 257, 1985 Rev. I am sorry but the narrative has holes in it as Yasir Qadhi said. Actually, Mecca is mentioned in the Quran, which obviously dates from the lifetime of the prophet who we know died in AD632. Like most Turkish honorifics, it is used after the first name. The major difference between the two, is that Santa Claus is a fantasy which brings pleasure to young kids. I despise her, I don’t understand why some Muslims entertain her. So the Saudis are happy to destroy historical artefacts and homes to build sky scrapers. 2008 PEMA Order, paras. He has awards stacked to the roof. 3(2) and 4(2); POA, s. 15(1). You will notice I have been polite to you and your PHD in the Social Sciences. Kmak Gees next year I may have a different point of view to what I have now – based on the available evidence that is being presented . As pointed out by Jonathan Brockopp in his 2016 article, the vast majority of Islamic studies scholars in Western academia accept (1) the Quran was compiled early (according to Nicolai Sinai, the Rasm of the Quran was fixed as early as 650 CE) and (2) Muhammad existed. What he found were things in the Quran which did not make sense. Egor: Kmak Gees next year I may have a different point of view to what I have now – based on the available evidence that is being presented. If Islam is the reall reason for life then the world is not a place I want to be in the future. They have been lying to you for centuries so why not stay in the river of lies. I believe I was one of the first to pull it apart and denounce it io You Tube about eight years ago. Banners, films, flags, photographs, placards, posters, signs, writing or other visible representations or paraphernalia containing violent, lewd or obscene material must not be displayed or exhibited. French Islamophobes fear that Muslims will “take over the country.”, The place for respectful discussion and debate – click here, NEW: The Doctrine of the Trinity and the Unity of God: a Critique. I wonder if those women praying in that Church were in the least provocative. Since the launch, a stone plaque and cast iron… These are Muslims talking…You won’t watch it because your faith is not strong enough already. However, the PEMA and POA, which require permits to be obtained before public meetings and assemblies can be held, were enacted pursuant to exceptions to these rights. Amy Dalla Mura was well known at Speakers’ Corner as “bacon lady”. This is not good for us, if you can’t take it walk it off, you are not doing any favours To yourself Come on, I hear one guy calling for a police in the video.And this brother looks black, hopefully they didn’t press any charges. Where is your condemnation. Paul the Methodist. Some of their older offerings are now considered to be vintage, including items like standalone speakers, floor speakers, desk speakers, and wall-mounted speakers. It is symbolism in the sense that, yes, if you want a place, there is a place. The Saudis especially know this but Islam and the Sharia is the way in which they control the people. [16] They also had to register their intention to speak with a police officer at the Kreta Ayer NPP any time within 30 days before the public speaking,[17] although there was no need to inform the police of the topic of the proposed speech. He went and learnt Arabic and starting reading the Quran. Egor: Why wouldn’t scholars lie to you, Kmak? This was what she wanted, she got it. As Speakers' Corner was intended to increase avenues available for the exercise of free speech, the pieces of subsidiary legislation regulating the venue were issued to provide that public speaking and demonstrations there are not subject to the PEMA and POA if the conditions specified in the subsidiary legislation are complied with. Scholars are liars, says the random Islamophobe on the internet. No doubt you have come out and condemned the his behaviour. You do not have to listen to her. I think it was either one or nil. ( Log Out /  I guess those three people in Notre Dame were asking for it as well, Truth. Christ did not teach that. But we all know just what Islam thinks of women, “Now one can put it down to evil on her part or mental illness. You don’t seem to get it. Why do you want Muslim to prove this, prove that? Maybe it is Islam which is fraught with sickness. Ed. Fear of the Hell Fire which it shoves down the minds of the young Muslims from their birth. To argue that life has no meaning in the West, where as Islam does, is like saying some people like meat and others do not. Islam claims it is the perfect religion. Egor: So I can come up with stuff that the average Muslim has no idea about what I am talking about. The first time Mecca appears on a Map is 741 CE. When Maccron said “Islām is experiencing a crisis with all the world” = Islām is the only thing that retains the meaning for this life, so no wonder that there’s a crisis between a world with no meaning and a world full of meaning. [11] In the first nine months, more than a thousand speeches were made. What do you want my friend? It has to do with the fact that (1) I rely on peer reviewed journal articles and other ACADEMIC publications for knowledge, and (2) David Wood is a psychopath and an Islamophobe who gets paid specifically to produce garbage content.

Funny November Sayings, Stock Market Problems And Solutions, Vinyl Flooring Cost Calculator, What To Do If You Encounter A Jaguar, Areas Of Personal Finance, San Pedro Sula Weather 10 Day,

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *